[tcb] RWBRR MPRIO CSB

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:04:57 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Rear Wheel Bearings Replaced. Morgan's Point Resort Is On. Clutch Still
Broke.

I am off from 00:01 Wednesday morning (the 10th) through 07:00 Wednesday
morning (the 17th). 7 days.

So, if all works out as it usually does I should be at MPR some time Sunday
afternoon without the Rivi.

The PLAN is to drift that direction on Wednesday night or Thursday morning
and arrive some time Thursday. Depends on how much sleep I get Tuesday and
where I choose to stop along the way. I'm probably the only person in the
world who looks for a way to turn a 5 hour drive into an overnight trip.

Gerald