[tcb] .RE: Re: Sad News re Julie

  • From: Tracy <pepsifreek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2012 14:57:11 -0600

So glad to hear that your home and on the mend. Hopefully your bus is
repairable and you can get it back on the road!

From: Brad Tripp <bradtripp@xxxxxxx>

To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, March 1, 2012, 10:27 PM

oh no

On Thu, Mar 1, 2012 at 9:16 PM, Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx
<http://us.mc804.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx> >
wrote:

On the scene of a bad accident. Rear-ended. Bus is totaled. Julie is on the
way to Brackenridge but seems to be okay. Lots of cuts. Josh and Jens bus
(AAC) also involved.

--
http://www.volksmeisters.com <http://www.volksmeisters.com/>
http://den-a.plr.liquidcompass.net/player/flash/audio_player.php?id=KTHXFM