[tcb] Quiet today; No Show Photos

  • From: j duncan <whocanduncan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ".TCP" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 21:33:18 -0600

Everyone tuckered out from Thanksgiving? Black Friday shopping? Cyber Monday?

Re DAC photos: I dug the bug shot, too. Also liked it cruising down the street
with the blur. Another two favs were the black split oval with motion. Great
job, as always Julie!

Thinking of doing a "Frigid Digits" campout before Bulligras. I keep wanting to
camp at Lake Somerville but have yet to make it. Thinking about 12/27, 28 and
29. That way we can be home for Christmas and New Years Eve. Anyone up for it?

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/