[tcb] Questions For Campmobile Deluxe Owners-

  • From: kelly dosch <kellydosch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 01:09:18 -0800 (PST)

  About the front snack table- Are they extremely loose and wobbly or am I not
setting it up right? When I turn the passenger seat around it is very tempting
to rest your arm on the table but it will just topple right over. This can't be
right, can it?
  Oh, one other thing- Does your fridge have a drain? I have read that they
have drains but mine does not.
  And if anybody wants a brand new faucet I have you can have. The previous
owner ordered the wrong one and it came with the bus. It is for buses that have
a water tank but no city water hook-up. I'd hate to just throw it away.