[tcb] Re: Question about painting my 23 Window

  • From: "Will" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 07:05:04 -0400

A ferrari daytona would get rid of that lament for me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre
singlecabboy wrote:

My 66 that I sold to Steve and Sharon and they sold to Lu and Jane and just got
back from Colorada in it had a green under side that was as clean as a baby's
hieny . the inside floors and and walls and everything was the same green from
the factory. But I think that it was a m code thing.You gotta love those clean
Nevada busses.Still kickin my ***ss for selling it.

Paul Smith

  2009 Zone Tour 1999-2009 ,10 years of Trucking

H.B.B

T.C.B

Transporters at the Point 6  October 9,10,and 11, 2009"Love all,trust a few,Do
wrong to none"