[tcb] Re: Question about glass

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Dec 2009 12:35:05 -0600

We rode in one in Jamaica. It was a taxi and it broke down in the mountains.
The driver struggled it to a guy's house in the jungle and they tore out the
rear axle and trans axle with the wheels and tires still attached and then left
to get parts. Jan and I walked to the police station and got a ride out.