[tcb] Re: Pychoblooie Plans

  • From: whocanduncan1 <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2014 15:52:13 -0500

I always thought that should be how the speedo reads:

Slow Poke
Barely Keeping Up
Get Outta My Way

<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> </div><div>Date:06/17/2014  2:08 PM  (GMT-06:00)
Plans </div><div>
slow pokes

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 17, 2014, at 1:48 PM, "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Meeting at our place in Athens is good for the long distance travelers.Skip and
Eric you are officially invited.It's a long drive but worth it.Anyone else that
wants to stop and camp thur. night are welcome.Come earlier if it fits your
schedule.