[tcb] Re: Psycobluooie t-shirts

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jun 2007 14:16:52 -0500

if everyone can get there quantities in by friday that will give us enough time to pay mark before the 15th so he can get the shirts done in time.

From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycobluooie t-shirts
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:14:24 -0500

So if everyone prepaid $10 per shirt you would be more than covered for
the up front cost regardless of the order size. See below about handling
change if they DO cost the same as last year -- I still volunteer for that
and tracking who has pre-paid.

Gerald

Don?t miss your chance to WIN $10,000 and other great prizes from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/aub0540003042mrt/direct/01/