[tcb] Re: Psycoblueeeee dates

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 13:12:23 -0600

if i was to come up, which i am really going to try this year it would be either the weekend before or the weekend after. the one good thing is i have no weddings to go to this year (thank god). i could come up friday night stay friday and saturday and come home sunday. and with planning this far in advance i can save money for the trip.

From: "Andrew Barnes" <deabarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Psycoblueeeee dates
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:14:53 -0600

So what is the general consensus on the date ,July 4th is on a Wednesday, I will be there no matter what day it is ,but to get the maximum number of buses the date has to be good for everybody. My 2 cents is that it needs to be on a weekend or holiday weekend for the people that have a long drive so they can enjoy the time with everybody and not be tired and dreading the drive home the whole time (Memorial day) the end of May I looked on the Samba and there are no other shows that weekend Plus it's pretty nice weather,July 4th either the week before or the week after???? FEEDBACK IS REQUESTED !!!!!!!!!! Dennis needs to know when we plan to attack Knob Hill
  Drew

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Get FREE Web site and company branded e-mail from Microsoft Office Live http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/mcrssaub0050001411mrt/direct/01/