[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie is 30 days away

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2008 12:33:33 -0500

I have the time off.

The Rivi is no longer even towable without a trailer.

The Beetle is 'almost' driveable. I have to tighten the front tranny mount every couple hundred miles -- on a lowered beetle.

The new air cooled vehicle I'm not sure I'll have enough drive time to be comfortable driving it on a 500 mile trip in the hills. And camping kinda sucks when it is the only vehicle taken.

Still trying to get the wife and kiddos moved back this direction from Virginia. I suspect that's going to be a cash/time drain.

I am *NOT* saying I won't be there. It's just going to be a very last minute decision this year. I'm off the 30th to the 9th.

G2

Denis Dodson wrote:
I have way too much to do. I have paid for the firework$.
People need to help me with the energy. I am whelmed.