[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:33:06 -0500

beleive it or not but i was just thinking about somethign to do with a blue panel and chuck blue fireworks. i'll see what i can do on that.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 08:21:44 -0700 (PDT)

How about a picture of a blue panel flying off a cliff with fireworks shooting from the windows?

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: yea, the hangglider one didn't turn out to good. if some folks will come up
with some ideas i can try and work one out based on the ideas. last years
was awesome though. come on folks it's one month away let's come up with
somehting awesome.

>From: "Denis Dodson"
>Subject: [tcb] Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas
>Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 07:40:44 -0500
>
>Lets see some shirt ideas. The hang glider was OK, but I thought it was too
>busy and there was no VW in it.
>
>Last year's was so cool. Maybe we update that one with the new construction
>or something.
>
>C'mon big brain people.

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows
Live Hotmail.

Like the way Microsoft Office Outlook works? You?ll love Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_outlook_0507