[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:09:40 -0500

Wow! I love the standard. Chuck and Sue were here and they preferred the standard. Chuck wondered if the "tear" around the bus could be flame. But I think we really need to keep this thing really simple and realistic in what we can afford and how much work we saddle whoever does the work.

Mike's may be simpler. The standard would have 6 colors, I guess red, white, (not a color if the Ts are white) blue, yellow (flame) and grey for the bus (what it was last year and green for Ed's head. That may be just too much.

Our designers and printers need to report back to the committee (which I guess is all of us). ----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:59:36 -0500

Very good, really. Brian is taking notes on the ideas. It should be his department since he never actually comes to any of the events.