[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 07:59:56 -0500

ok, i think i see what you are talking about...i will see what i can do tonight on the computer

From: Michael Selvey <sidecar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 03:17:36 -0500

Hi Brian-

You did a great job with very short notice, but that's not exactly what I had in mind. I was looking for the actual OUTLINE of the van to the the starting point of the fireworks explosion. To the extent that ALL colors started at the outline, thus PROVIDING the outline for the bus itself, with no "white" needed except to show the windows and doors (if that) I wish I was better on computer graphics so I could explain this better. OK, how about this? Make a huge field with fireworks that cover the entire front of the shirt. Then cut out a bus in black construction paper. Place square in the middle of the fireworks explosion. THAT'S what I had in mind! Thanks. Again, you did a hell of a job in a very short time. I like the other design, also.

Mike Selvey
Nacogdoches, TX
;79 Westy "SFE"

Brian Denning wrote:

ok hear is denis' idea and mikes idea i love denis' idea alot, at first i hated it but the more i worked on it the more i liked it. i can't remember if mark can do gradients or not, if he can we could do the "standard" in grey scale which would make it look even more kick ass.

Mikes idea: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Mikes-idea.gif

Denis' idea: http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Denis-idea.gif

From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:59:36 -0500

Very good, really. Brian is taking notes on the ideas. It should be his department since he never actually comes to any of the events.