[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 18:52:38 -0700 (PDT)

I like Mike's, but I still think the bus should be flying off the cliff with
fireworks coming from it.

Katrina Martin <k.d.martin@xxxxxxx> wrote:    Denis' idea is kickass!

    Katrina & Dan Martin
  71'bus "Homer"
  http://web.mac.com/danandkatrinamartin

    On May 30, 2007, at 6:25 PM, Brian Denning wrote:

    ok hear is denis' idea and mikes idea i love denis' idea alot, at first i
hated it but the more i worked on it the more i liked it. i can't remember if
mark can do gradients or not, if he can we could do the "standard" in grey
scale which would make it look even more kick ass.

  Mikes idea:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Mikes-idea.gif

  Denis' idea:
http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n256/i_am_cool_fred/Denis-idea.gif

    From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie T-shirt ideas
  Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:59:36 -0500

  Very good, really. Brian is taking notes on the ideas. It should be his
department since he never actually comes to any of the events.