[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie! Donations for Fireworks

  • From: Sharon Chamberlain <sharonspammail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 May 2009 07:30:26 -0500

Since we will miss Psychoblooie this year because we'll  be in
Chimay,Belguim the 4th of July
 we'd like to make a donation, I already feel homesick. Maybe we can find
some Americans to celebrate with.
Shoot one off for us, we love all of you.
We'll send you pics, you guys send us some too.
Sharon & Steve