[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie!

  • From: "Brian Denning" <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 12:26:56 -0500

i will have to save it down but i did it in illustrator. i will try and send it to ya tonight. and go back and forth. it was built on a mac though.

From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycoblooie!
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:02:24 -0700 (PDT)

Quark Xpress 6 or lower, Adobe Illustrator 9.0 or lower, Adobe Photoshop 7.0 or lower,
I assume your working on a Mac.

Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
damn wedding. but i do need to send mark the design. mark what file format
do you need? also can i get a shirt even though i won't be there? portfolio
reasons mainly.