[tcb] Re: Psycoblooie?

  • From: atx <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 12:20:33 -0700 (PDT)

If that Jeff is me it could only be better if it is chigger free.

Hope to B there.  But can't confirm anything.  Not even the next 30 minutes.

PB--Burnin down the house sounds fun.

Jeff

sent via iPhone

On Jun 18, 2010, at 10:08 AM, "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Can I get a head count for PB? I went to a nice show/campout in Springfield, MO
last weekend and invited people from up North. I expect 5 or more new busses
from there.

The Fire Department still plans to burn the house on the corner.

The trailer might be in a new place and I made Jeff’s tent space way better.
Lots going on.

The response has been pretty quiet. Are ya’ll just tired and hot down there?