[tcb] Re: Psycobilly 2008 theme.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:16:04 -0600

You may be the only other person willing to compete for the title and I'll bet
dollars to doughnuts that you will not put on a coconut bra and a grass skirt
in public. And no long johns or leotards or any trickery.
      From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
      To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:01:40 -0600

      Offend? Me? Look, you have Brian all excited. He's now eager to wear a
coconut bra and grass skirt. If that's not offensive, or at least, troubling, I
don't know what is. We may change the theme, or have no theme, but we will have
Brian.

      Can you guys imagine what our newest listmembers have to be thinking as
they read all this? This is a VW bus list?