[tcb] Re: Psycobilly 2008 theme.

  • From: Brian Denning <i_am_cool_fred@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:03:04 -0600

hey, what can i say, vw owners are some of the craziest folks i know...and i'm
also a member

From: coocoo@xxxxxxx
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Psycobilly 2008 theme.
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 10:01:40 -0600

Offend? Me? Look, you have Brian all excited.
He's now eager to wear a coconut bra and grass skirt. If that's not offensive,
or at least, troubling, I don't know what is. We may change the theme, or have
no theme, but we will have Brian.

Can you guys imagine what our newest listmembers
have to be thinking as they read all this? This is a VW bus list?

      From: Brian Denning
      Date: 1/9/2008 10:16 AM

Checked by AVG Free
  Edition.