[tcb] Re: Psycobilly

  • From: Mike Hayes <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 18:37:30 -0500

I'm happy to collect so lets get an early start this year. If you have seen the Fireworks display before you know it's worth a few bucks.
You might even get a real close look at them...... like in your lap. LOL

My paypal address is mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx

My address is-
Mike Hayes
6816 Oaklawn
Sachse, Texas 75048

Denis Dodson wrote:

Chuck tells me that the fireworks demo is next weekend. Yikes! We have to decide if enough people will come to PB to pay for it. Mike Hayes is again the treasurer of the event this year unless someone else wants to step up.

I don’t know how many of you are aware that we are rehabbing the house right behind the shop. A real adult house with a kitchen and a bathroom with a tub and shower. That means that we will have 5 working toilets and 5 showers and 3 new bedrooms for our non camping friends.

I still don’t know yet, but we are working on letting the Fire Department burn one of our houses down for the 4^th of July. There are a whole bunch of “maybes” involved, but, who knows?

The 4^th is on Sunday this year, so we will have the fireworks and all on Saturday, the 3^rd .

So, who all?