[tcb] Re: Psycobilly

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Apr 2010 04:01:50 -0500

GREAT ATTiTUDE, Sharon! You have tremendous support behind you
whatever you decide. I say forget Fredericksburg. I won't stop there
anymore, passing through for work or on my motorcycle. POThem.

How about Emma Long State Park in Austin? Just brainstorming. . ..

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 5:36 PM, Sharon Chamberlain <iluvvws@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
. . .we will survive one way or the other.
. . .the last thing we need is to take the fun out of the whole thing.
We are way too strong to cave over something this small. We drive
VW's, this is just a bump and change can be a good thing.