[tcb] Re: PsycoShirts

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gerald.tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Jul 2007 13:50:30 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

All the shirts I had an address for went out Friday.

Fixing the truck took a little extra time because Saturday (or maybe Sunday
during the day) I ripped a muscle in my neck/high shoulder. I had to take
the bed off of the truck to change the fulel pump (that died Sunday night).
I got the bed off and pump replaced on Monday but doing the work/lifting
did a major number on the already damaged muscle. I actually woke myself up
Monday night when I turned the wrong way and screamed in my sleep. Getting
the bed back on the truck had to wait until Tuesday night when we could get
a "third" up to the office to help Chris lift it back into place. It had
been he and I taking it apart and he did most of the work. Wednesday
morning I got all the bolts back in where they belonged and got the wires
hooked up then got Chris to torque everything down.

I carried the shirts to the P.O. Thursday morning and got them to weigh
them all for me (in the ziplock bags) then I came back to the office and
printed out the labels/postage from PayPal and USPS.com.

Because the weighing was done before I added the outer envelope and
tape/label there is a POSSIBILITY that a couple of you might en up owing
$0.50 or so on postage to get your shirts. I tried to remember to add an
ounce to all the weights to account for the packaging but I may have missed
one or two.

Gerald