[tcb] Re: PsycoBlooie BSKA attendance.

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:53:12 -0500

Gerald, I'm not getting any BSKA since the 19th. I have sent a message to the administrator and I'm waiting. Dan is forwarding stuff to me.

Your description was great, now I have to live up to it!

My address is 19037 Beartrap Rd Springdale, AR 72764. If you Google that you will get a decent map. I am at the end, to the left of Beartrap Rd.

479-751-6223    coocoo@xxxxxxx

IMPORTANT! People should bring jackstands or some leveling devices. Very little of the land here is flat and level. I will go around with a big floorjack and set busses level. Everyone should keep two jackstands anyway. Anyone who forgets, we will use all the lumber blocks I have around.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>