[tcb] Re: Psychoblooie pics

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 05:25:51 -0700 (PDT)

damned good pics!

http://public.fotki.com/wuzmop/psycoblooie-2007/page3.html

> >> AOL now offers free email to everyone.  Find out
> >> more about what's free from AOL at AOL.com.

> > Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights
> and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.
> > http://farechase.yahoo.com/

"The answer is never the answer. What's really interesting is the mystery. If
you seek the mystery instead of the answer, you'll always be seeking. I've
never seen anybody really find the answer-- they think they have, so they stop
thinking. But the job is to seek mystery, evoke mystery, plant a garden in
which strange plants grow and mysteries bloom. The need for mystery is greater
than the need for an answer."

-- Ken Kesey

Sims Stories at Yahoo! Games.
http://sims.yahoo.com/