[tcb] Re: Psychobilly update

  • From: "Aguirre, Adan" <AAguirre@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:42:45 -0500

HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,HA,SNORT!!!!!!!!!!-----Original Message-----
From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Denis Dodson
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 1:04 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Psychobilly update

I have no friggin' idea who or how many is/are coming. I have been
decorating 6th grade classrooms for the last two days. I am so sick of
smiling f@#$% <mailto:f@#$%> ^ kids faces and bright colors and if I ever
use a stapler again I will kill myself with it.

Does anybody think I need more than one porta damn potty in addition to the
two other toilets? If I rent to of the damn things and only 8 people show up
I'll, well, I don't know what I will do, that's what.

With this whole party thing I go from being all pumped and excited to being
all bummed that I'm gonna do all this stuff and 8 people will show up. Then
I say hell, we can have fun no matter the number and then 85 people from
Illinois and Kentucky show up and need to take a crap right now. So, maybe I
need to prepare.

I'm sooooo confused.