[tcb] Re: Psychobilly update

  • From: "Gerald V. Livingston II" <gvl2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:49:50 -0500 (Central Standard Time)

Gerald WILL be there. The bearing is fixed. That means it *IS* towable
again. Headed up there after I get a shower to see if they cut/welded
anything to put the bastard booster on. Also will try to find a match to
the m/c that's on there. If they used the stock plate I'll rob the '74 for
its booster.

G2