[tcb] Psychobilly update

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 13:03:36 -0500

I have no friggin' idea who or how many is/are coming. I have been decorating
6th grade classrooms for the last two days. I am so sick of smiling f@#$%^ kids
faces and bright colors and if I ever use a stapler again I will kill myself
with it.

Does anybody think I need more than one porta damn potty in addition to the two
other toilets? If I rent to of the damn things and only 8 people show up I'll,
well, I don't know what I will do, that's what.

With this whole party thing I go from being all pumped and excited to being all
bummed that I'm gonna do all this stuff and 8 people will show up. Then I say
hell, we can have fun no matter the number and then 85 people from Illinois and
Kentucky show up and need to take a crap right now. So, maybe I need to prepare.

I'm sooooo confused.