[tcb] Re: Psychobilly food

  • From: Mark Sawyer <mechmark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2004 11:04:59 -0700 (PDT)

Katrina: just let me know what you would like me to bring. I get the van back
from the paint shop tomorrow. I have wednesday the 26th thru monday scheduled
off if anyone needs some help. --- Mark S. aka "The Vanagon Guy"

Katrina Martin <kartina1075@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Denis wrote:
Dan and Kat, get back to me with a report on how many may come and Kat, let's
get a menu together. I say Cheerios and cabbage.

I don't know how may people are going to be there. I wish I did.
Mark and Neil will be there for sure. I asked Steve & Sharon they won't know
until that day if they can get the day off. Many people have to work on
Thursday. But everyone will be there on Friday for the Eureka Springs show.

Food plans and drink plans- Go to get some Fiesta Liquor, then go get some
pizzas. Psyco Billy 1!!!!!!!!!!

Katrina