[tcb] Re: Proud New Owner!

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 07:12:31 -0700 (PDT)

Uh, me.  But then I'm different.  And also lived back in the days when they
were cheap.

  Congrats Shelby!

a1992cabbygirl@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
  How many of the people on the list can say they owned 2 vws under the age of
20.  I didn't have one until I was 27, and that was a 1971 orange squareback. I
think you are cool to have both.  Hope to see one of them at the Classic - in 3
weeks!!!!
Emily