[tcb] Re: Pretty Good Bus Artficle

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 14:57:06 -0800 (PST)

Yes, but you are young!  And Dan, do you still want the front bus mat?  Also, I
still have your front bus clip.  Talked to Peter and he said he might be coming
to the Nac show.  If either of you are you can make arrangements to pick them
up.  If not, maybe we can make arrangements to bring them to the Tx Classic in
April.

Dan <ThatVWGuy@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:      In 2002 I drove my Binz from the East
Coast of Florida out to the (CA) Classic, then up to Seattle, then back home to
Florida.  I did it all in like three weeks.  Was around 6,000 miles.  Only
problem I had was breaking rocker arm washers.  I switched to solid rocker
shafts after I got back.  It was a great trip.

  -Dan