[tcb] Re: Prescott, AZ

  • From: theresabuckner@xxxxxxx
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2013 11:13:46 -0400 (EDT)

Hello     Just so happens I have several ( ? 8 + ) bay buses , that we cut
pieces to be used for repairing other buses . I am on south edge of Ft. Worth .
 Let me know if I can be of any help . I thought everyone had 30 or so Vws in
their back yard . Since I do't have a wrecking yard , just " my stash " I don't
advertise . So anyone needing bay metal give me a call . Never know I might
have it .  I DO NOT SELL SPLIT BUS PARTS or PIECES  I am slowly striping these
bays , so one day ,some will go to crusher .   Terry

From: Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 06/12/2013 9:15 PM (GMT-07:00)
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pieces? Pici?