[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: "chuck" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 11:52:13 -0500

I love me some peanut butter cookies.Even better than Folgers coffee
oleblue
            From: Alma Jo Barrera <patchmongrel1@xxxxxxxxxx>
            To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
            Date: Tuesday, April 12, 2011, 8:49 AM

            Julie I got some cash I owe you for the cage you got me.

            Alma Jo
                          From: David Schwarze <dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
                          To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                          Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 6:29 PM

                          I am registered for the classic but am on the fence
about actually going.  A six hour drive in an unproven bus with two small
children aboard makes me nervous.  Is anyone else leaving from Dallas on Friday
noonish?

                          My options:

                          1.  Go with kids in the bus
                          2.  Drive the bus, wife follows in the suburban with
kids (wife won't like that idea)
                          3.  Go in bus by myself
                          4.  Load bus on trailer, tow to event to camp with
kids (yeah, lame but better than #5)
                          5.  Don't go, spend weekend working on bus

                          Hmmm...

                          -David

                          On 4/3/2011 5:14 PM, atx wrote:
                          > Bus should be ready.  It got defunkyfied this last
week.  Not sure of when I'll be there.

                          > Likely cruise down on Sat but not 100%.  How many
TCBers are camping?