[tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2011 10:57:00 -0500

Cobbler

From: tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tcb-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Julie
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2011 10:08 AM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Prep for Classic?

As with all of you, your wish is my command.  Paul you will have chocolate chip
cookies.

On Apr 12, 2011, at 9:37 AM, singlecabboy <sealingwaxred@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sooo, Julie doesn't have to be in a cage anymore? Next thing you know she'll be
able to go to town with out her ankle braclets.Julie,chocolate chip  will be
fine.

Paul Smith
Transporters@The Point 8
October 7,8 and 9 ,2011
Morgan's Point Resort Texas

From: David Schwarze
<http://us.mc804.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
<dschwarze@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, April 3, 2011, 6:29 PM

I am registered for the classic but am on the fence about actually going.  A
six hour drive in an unproven bus with two small children aboard makes me
nervous.  Is anyone else leaving from Dallas on Friday noonish?

My options:

1.  Go with kids in the bus
2.  Drive the bus, wife follows in the suburban with kids (wife won't like that
idea)
3.  Go in bus by myself
4.  Load bus on trailer, tow to event to camp with kids (yeah, lame but better
than #5)
5.  Don't go, spend weekend working on bus

Hmmm...

-David