[tcb] Pre-Friday Joke (Lest get this party started!)

  • From: Neil McGlothin <nbmdude@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 17:17:06 -0700 (PDT)

 THE LIVING WILL

While I was watching the TV one weekend, my wife and I
got into a
conversation about life and death, and the need for
living wills.
During the course of the conversation I told her that
I never wanted to exist in
a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and
taking fluids from a
bottle.

She got up, unplugged the TV and threw out all my
beer.

Sometimes it's tough being married to a smartass.

Building a website is a piece of cake. Yahoo! Small Business gives you all the
tools to get online.