[tcb] Re: Porsche

  • From: "w.wood" <evil.scientist.boo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 10:05:17 -0500

Too high level for me.  One thing that was missing is how the French invited
Porsche and his son to Baden do discuss manufacturing a new car and then
arrested them on war crimes.  The later payoff to get Ferdinand out of
prison was likened by many at the time as a ransom.  The documentary did
mention that the French tried to coerce Porsche into helping them build a
"people's car" but that was it.

--
My Email Moniker
http://www.findinternettv.com/Video,item,1570570433.aspx