[tcb] Playlist

  • From: ATX BUS <atx_bus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2008 19:20:17 -0800 (PST)

Dan--Thanks for adding the Austin campout to the calander.  We  will be close
enough to Sequin that you could attend both the Aerodrome  show/campout and the
Springs campout.  Good weekend to drive a bus  in Texas.

  When is the Hummers no where near the Pentagon?

  Jeff

Dan Martin <danandkatrinamartin@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Nacogdoches
March 29th
Monument
May 18th
Ennis
June 1st and ?
Bug Swarm (garland)
September?
Tulsa
September?
T@P5 (temple)
October 10-12
Borne
October 19th
Lafayette
October 26th ?
Volks at the Village (houston)
October 12th
Volks Folks (ft. Worth)
November 2nd

He left out the
texas Vw classic
April 19th 20
Psyco....... (springdale)
July 4th weekend
Julie and Jeff's (austin)
Memorial day weekend

Katrina tries to keep a calender up to date here:

On Feb 29, 2008, at 6:47 AM, RANDALL MASTERS wrote:

> Hi, new guy here.
>
> I appreciate the listing of 'must do-s', but could you add the place/
> date? It'd really help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Randy (77 Westy)

Dan Martin