[tcb] Re: Plans for East Texas Bloomin Show...corrections!

  • From: "Shirley Hall" <Shirley.Hall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:45:34 -0600

Hey Katrina,
I will try to bring something for dinner friday.  Can't think what right
now.  my mind is occupied with trying to get the camper fit for road.
see you at the campsite.  I'm thinking of leaving out early friday (I
have a stop in Athens to make) Hope to see you early afternoon friday.

Shirley

>>> KatrinaMartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 03/21/05 12:03 PM >>>
 Ok so there's a cruise after the show on Saturday, we will be going to
restuarant. So we don't need any dinner plans for Saturday. I am so
excited
Iforgot about the cruise. So bring dinner stuff on Friday!