[tcb] Plans

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 21:01:18 -0500

So gang, I will be flying back from Denver on Friday afternoon and won't be
able to leave until late Friday night or early Saturday AM.  Will anybody else
be leaving Houston Friday night or Saturday morning?  Let me know and maybe we
can cruise.

Man, what a nice night in Houston tonight.  Enjoy them while you can.  My wife
and I drove our new sports cars (Sparky) down to Market Street and ate at
Berryhill's out on the patio.  Perfect.

Too bad it's not like this more often in Houston.  Soon enough it will be
90/90.  Ninety degrees and 90% humidity.

Anyway, enough of the weather report.... let me know what your plans are.

Ronnie