[tcb] Re: Pictures from Sammie

  • From: Robb <wuzmop@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2012 18:48:11 -0600

I have First hand knowledge of several kcw cars. the paint and body work seem
top notch, as does the interior work. Alot of the customization is too radical
for my taste, but well executed. Mechanically there  are issues, such as a
clutch cable that was too short being used and to resolve the problem they
ground down the eyelet on the swing axle tranny ultimately causing it to break.
Probably a case of rushing the mechanic to crank it out and that was his way
around the problem. Wonderful show quality work other than some wonky stuff
like that going on.

Sent from my iPhone