[tcb] Pictures

  • From: "Ronnie Hughes" <y4s6wd5@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2004 21:14:53 -0500

Hey gang,
What a weekend!

Renae and I had a blast.

Thanks to Paul to all that made it happen.

I posted my photos and John & Karen's on the NHVWClub website.

www.nhvwclub.org

Sparky gave us a little scare on the way home.  On the long bridge on Hwy 36
about 30 miles out of Temple, we were cruising along and everything went dead
for about 1 second.  I thought great, on a bridge, cars behind us and no place
to pull over.  But, it picked right back up and never another hiccup for
another 130 miles.  Even took my daughter to choir practice tonight in Sparky
and no problems.  That was the quickest answer to a prayer I've seen.

Ronnie & Renae