[tcb] Re: Pic from Paul's FB

  • From: Steve Chamberlain <steveraychamberlain@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2012 01:10:08 -0600

OK, Sammie is right about OCTO so who is in? OCTO has their annual camp out
and show June 6-10 at Blackstar with a massive caravan to the OCTO bus show
on Saturday. (BTW.... the show is where you could have picked up the
$200,000 bus for a mere $140K) They tend to camp by state so we need to
show them that Texas really is the biggest & best. We will caravan out
Monday or Tuesday, camp on the way (Holiday Inn camping available) hit
Blackstar, OCTO then the VW Classic Sunday in Irvine.We usually leave the
show Sunday by 2 pm putting us back home late Tuesday. Make plans now to
join the fun.

On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 10:23 PM, sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx