[tcb] Re: Photos of Your Buses and You Bus People at Bus Events

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 10:57:29 -0500

Julie,

Ever been to burning man?

Trey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx
  To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 9:57 AM
  Subject: [tcb] Photos of Your Buses and You Bus People at Bus Events

  I've been really enjoying playing with my camera at these Bus events.  If
there a photo from the past or that I post any time in the future that is a
must have just send me a pm and I'll send you the full size file somehow or
another or I do have a big bad ass printer, cover my costs for paper, ink and
shipping and it's yours.  (I can print on paper that is up to 13" wide, matte
or glossy.)

  Thanks for your support and thanks to you and your VWs for being such
beautiful subjects to shoot.

  Julie

5:48 AM