[tcb] Re: Photos of Classic

  • From: shirley hall <vwbuslady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2012 06:03:21 -0700 (PDT)

kurt and adam have been just as fussy about this bus.  linda will have you in
stitches with her take on the project.  the engine compartment has been painted
3 times.  just the "right" tape had to be found to put the gas tank shield back
in place.  it is fun to mess them about their picky behavior.  however.....they
are good at what they do and will have one very nice bus when done.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 7:24 PM

No Paul.  That is the wife of Kurt Troeger, the guy with the very clean vintage
restored 62 bug that is blue.  Has won lots of awards for best engine, best
vintage etc.  Won best engine year before last at Eureka.  But, he may be a
customer for T@P.  He has been working on restoring a bay window and just got
it going.  Think he had it at the Classic.

From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [tcb] Photos of Classic
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thursday, April 26, 2012, 7:38 AM

I didn't take these; Michelle Troeger did.  But thought you guys might like to
see them.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=3796467876195&set=a.3796272951322.2169558.1412186412&type=1&theater