[tcb] Re: Photos from California Cruise.

  • From: "Fred McDonald" <texasbluebus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 19:26:42 -0500

Totally Awesome Dude!
Calie Rocks! For Sure!

From: sammie smith
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:10 PM
To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tcb] Re: Photos from California Cruise.

      Hey, the last night on the cruise was that shot at San Simeon beach and I
had on a heavy hooded sweat shirt, jeans and uggs to stay warm.  The last day
in CA was at the show in Ventura and I wore a heavy leather jacket almost all
day.  I didn't really want to come home to this.  It is awful.  Spent an awful
lot of years in Texas (my whole life) and I have never seen it like this.