[tcb] Re: Photos from California Cruise.

  • From: sammie smith <bugcollections@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 17:10:56 -0700 (PDT)

Hey, the last night on the cruise was that shot at San Simeon beach and I had
on a heavy hooded sweat shirt, jeans and uggs to stay warm.  The last day in CA
was at the show in Ventura and I wore a heavy leather jacket almost all day.  I
didn't really want to come home to this.  It is awful.  Spent an awful lot of
years in Texas (my whole life) and I have never seen it like this.