[tcb] Photo shoot/pool party/camping

  • From: Julie <julie.hey.ho.lets.go@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 12:44:55 -0500

I am thinking of hosting a photo shoot/pool party/camping weekend event at my
place in September.  I am thinking either the 8th-9th or the 22nd-23rd.

People can float around the pool or soak in the hot tub while I photograph the
VWs.  I have been studying funky techniques so that I can take my photography
to new places.  And with people busy in the pool they won't be messing up my
shots.

Labor Day weekend is September 1st-3rd.  So maybe the 8th-9th is too close to
Labor Day?  The Because We Can Show in San Antonio is the 15th, so I didn't
figure that was a good weekend for this.  The next event I can think of is the
Harvest which isn't until the first weekend in October, the 6th and 7th.  So if
this event at my house on the 22nd-23rd then there is a break before the
Harvest.

So if you would be interested in attending and have an opinion as to which
weekend would work better, September 8th-9th or the 22nd-23rd?

Julie