[tcb] Peter, we are barely a club. Gabba Gabba

  • From: "Denis Dodson" <coocoo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 17:11:50 -0500

Peter, I don't think of the TCB as a club about busses as much as it is a club
of PEOPLE who like busses. There are a whole bunch of clubs (or whatever you
want to call them) who have strict rules about bus content, rules about which
bus you have or how you fix up your bus. I don't participate. I got kicked off
of a very large and influential club site for a rule violation, but I really
believe it was because I was new and I had a lot of dumb questions because I
was just beginning to work on Murray. I got nasty responses because I wanted to
modify my bus.

One other club accused me of trying to trick people into paying money to come
to Psycobilly. They could not believe that it was for fun, free, and all were
invited. Not one of them has ever come.

I like the TCB because it's full of knuckleheads of all kinds who have every
kind of VW, some aren't even bus owners. Chuck has a nuclear powered Scirroco,
for goodness sake, but here he is.

I understand your frustration with 75 messages in a day about how gay Dan is,
but that is who we are. And you are one of us.

Gabba Gabba, we accept you we accept you one of us!