[tcb] Re: Perfect Timing - wiring question

  • From: "Chuck Blue" <sukchew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 15:04:16 -0500

I would think that if you are going to have to trouble shoot your wiring some
time in the future it might be better to stay reasonably close to the original
wiring diagram.If you are going to make your own drawing it won't matter.As I
am making some temp repairs to get me home I seem to forgetwhere everything
hooks up.Unless you are some kind of electrical genius with a very good memory
stay with the original wiring.It's only been working for 30 plus years.
   Maybe Gunter really wasn't that dimwitted.The wiring still works with a
little help from all of us smart guys.
ole blue