[tcb] Re: Pedigrees..... Republic of Texas? (Bus Content Added)

  • From: J Duncan <whocanduncan1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 21:00:13 -0600

I realize there are many native Texans. You just gotta get outside of Austin
to find them.

Nothing wrong with having pride in your home state or home town. Pittsburgh
was a wonderful place to grow up. Just don't want to live there now. And I
know a lot of native Detroiters that would rather be elsewhere right now.
Tough, tough economy.

I have traveled all fifty states except ND and there are wonderful places
and people everywhere. For me, just make it in the Sun Belt for everyday
living.

Didn't know you'd open this can of worms did ya Kelly? It's all good.

BTW:  Paris is out for this year, ND is in. I gotta "pin" Fargo on my map. I
once vowed not to travel outside off the US until I hit all fifty states.
With the exception of Toronto for the Who's last concert (before they made
three comebacks) and crossing the border at San Diego once.

And on a side note, should the above paragraph be similar to The La Brea Tar
pits (the the tar tar pits):  I saw the The Who in Toronto. After all, their
name is The Who.

And now I ramble on. . ..