[tcb] Re: Payment Info - Please Read (so you get your stickers)

  • From: "Trey Jung" <treyjung@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tcb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 17:41:40 -0600

I've been in Austin the last 2 days. what do you need? I can send you a
checl for the 4 stickers tomorrow.
Trey
713-501-7963

On 11/2/06, Eric Woodall <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For those of you that have ordered your stickers but are wondering, "How
do I pay for these awesome TCB stickers?"
Never fear!

You can send me a check for $3.00 per sticker and a self addressed
envelope, with stamp.  Make sure the envelope is at least 4 inches tall so
the stickers
will fit.

You can mail all of this to:
Eric Woodall
1911 Stebbins Dr.
Houston, TX  77043

PS- I am still waiting to hear from Trey Jung and Enrique (Rick) Palacios.